Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Surprise I would like to share

I had some free time, so I was checking out what was happening in the scrapping world, reading blogs etc.  I certainly received a surprise when I was reading the blog of 13@rts.  I just linked in a photo to their blog showing them what I had been playing with using their very first range of papers for this brand new company.
WOW, is all I could say.
I had no idea I was entering anything, and well, I won the 13 Fan Club for December with my Wishing Well
A teraz ogłaszamy wyniki naszego 13 fans Clubu za grudzień:)
Tym razem zespół postanowił wyróżnić pracę Kapers in Scrapping za ten niesamowity projekt:

And now we are pleased to announce that our Fan of December is Kapers in Scrapping with this beautiful project:

  Thankyou Aida, for this lovely surprise

No comments:

Post a Comment